In addition to multi-media technology, our school ensures that every student will receive current, cutting edge methods of instruction.
- IELTS™ Academic and General training formats
- practice the different sections of the exam (listening/reading, speaking/writing)
- learn test-taking strategies
- take a practice test and receive individual feedback on your progress weekly
- experienced native English speaking instructors
Part Time Day: Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Part Time Evening: Monday to Thursday (5:30 pm - 8:00 pm)
***Registration Fee is non-refundable***
For more details on tuition prices, please contact us at 403-262-8851 or directly contact our ESL Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A one-time Non-Refundable Registration Fee is required for all students.
- All fees in Canadian funds (CAD)
- IELTS™ textbooks and activity books costs are extra
- All tuition fees are due prior to the beginning of the program
- All classes are subject to enrollment
- All students are required to purchase MLA's Health Insurance coverage unless they have proof of Alberta Health Care Insurance Coverage
* Prices, dates, and courses are subject to change without notice.
International students: Please see Enrollment Procedure
Withdrawals and refund policy: Please see Withdrawal and Refund policy
Application form: Please fill in and send to us