In addition to multi-media technology, our school ensures that every student will receive current, cutting edge methods of instruction.
- IELTS™ Academic and General training formats
- practice the different sections of the exam (listening/reading, speaking/writing)
- learn test-taking strategies
- take a practice test and receive individual feedback on your progress weekly
- experienced native English speaking instructors
Part Time Day: Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Part Time Evening: Monday to Thursday (5:30 pm - 8:00 pm)
***Registration Fee is non-refundable***
For more details on tuition prices, please contact us at 403-262-8851 or directly contact our ESL Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is not Designated and is ineligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit.
A one-time Non-Refundable Registration Fee is required for all students.
- All fees in Canadian funds (CAD)
- IELTS™ textbooks and activity books costs are extra
- All tuition fees are due prior to the beginning of the program
- All classes are subject to enrollment
- All students are required to purchase MLA's Health Insurance coverage unless they have proof of Alberta Health Care Insurance Coverage
* Prices, dates, and courses are subject to change without notice.
International students: Please see Enrollment Procedure
To see our application form, it is located at the bottom of the page.
To see our Withdrawal and Refund Policy, it is located at the bottom of the page.